Go under the seas and meet some wacky, watery friends in this 15 Line Slot Game. Help Albert the blowfish on his wild adventures and may be rewarded for your efforts.
How To Play Wacky Waters Slots
– Wacky Waters slots features no less than 11 main symbols which you can use to build winning combinations on all pay-lines. Spin the reels to meet all – It’s up to you to choose what total bet you’d like to play with. Use the – and + displayed under Line Bet to change your bet per line.
– Wacky Waters has 15 pay-lines so whatever line bet you choose, the game will multiple that amount by 15 to display your total bet.
– To start the reels, click on the big Spin bubble and watch the symbols appear. When you match three on an active pay-line from left to right, your winnings will be added to your balance automatically. Some symbols only require two on an active pay-line to get you a win so be sure to hit ‘Info’ if you’d like to know more about the pay-out values of each symbol and other special features of the game.
– Whenever you like to play a certain number of spins in one go, click or hover over the Auto Play button. You can choose from 5, 10, 20 or 25 automatic spins.
Wacky Waters Slots Features
– Wacky Waters features no less than 11 main symbols which you can use to build winning combinations on all pay-lines. Spin the reels to meet all of Albert’s friends and see if they bring some wins along with them.
– Albert himself acts as the Wild symbol, substituting for all symbols excluding the Scatter and Bonus.
– However, when Albert the blowfish lands in the centre of the 3rd reel the Puffin’ Up Feature will be activated. He’ll puff up until he’s close to bursting and as he deflates, he’ll distribute up to 6 additional Wild Symbols across the reels at random.
Wacky Waters Slots Bonuses
– Cash Crab Feature: hermit crabs can be quite shy and like to hide in their shells. Three or more Scatter Symbols will draw them out and you’ll get to pick shells to win cash prizes! The number you get to pick depends on how many Scatter Symbols activated the Cash Crab Feature end you could end up winning 100x your bet.
– Albert’s Underwater Bonus: when the Anchor Bonus Symbol appears on reel 1, 3 and 5 you enter the bonus game. Here you get to choose a path for Albert to swim by using the arrows. When you’re done, click on Albert so he can start swimming and gather objects. There are multipliers, free games and extra wilds scattered across the ocean floor.
• Once Albert’s air has run out and he stops swimming, the rewards he has collected will start the Wacky Waters Free Games. The extra Wild has the same function as Albert but will give you 3 extra spins rather than trigger the Puffin’ Up feature when he lands in the centre of the 3rd reel. A bonus symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5 awards 8 additional free spins.