John Wayne is an exciting slot game based on the great screen legend whose nickname was The Duke. You can select 1 to 25 lines and can bet between 20p and £500 per line. A number of cash prizes are available as well as several ways of winning free games and some fantastic bonus games. The game is very fast-moving and Free Games are readily available. Payout is 93.97% on average.
How To Play John Wayne Slots
– Simply select how many lines you would like to play (between 1 and 25) by clicking the + and – buttons;
– Choose an amount to bet on each line, from 20p to £500 (also by using the + and – buttons);
– Click on the ‘Spin’ button to begin. Your total bet is the number of lines chosen x your line bet.
Playing John Wayne is extremely intuitive and can be made even easier by using the ‘Autoplay’ function.
John Wayne Slots Features
– Keep an eye open for Wild symbols in John Wayne Slots which can count as most other symbols (not Badge or Bonus symbols) in order to make the best winning combination. 2 or more Wild symbols on the same line will also pay out in its own right.
– Should a Bonus symbol appear in any position on reels 1, 3 and 5 at the same time the John Wayne’s Ranch Bonus will be triggered. Bonus symbols will not appear in free game play.
– 3 Badge symbols anywhere across the active lines will open the Duke’s Badge feature.
John Wayne Slots Bonuses
– In John Wayne’s Ranch Bonus you shoot cans in order to win Free Games and other features. The bonus begins with an initial reward of 3 Free Games with a 1x multiplier. There are 6 bullets to fire at the cans and the available prizes include more free games, increased multipliers, more bullets, extra Wilds and extra Scatter symbols.
– The Duke’s Badge feature is triggered by 3 Badge symbols placed anywhere. Once triggered, the player chooses one of the badges to reveal a cash prize.