Set in the Wild West, this 5-reel, 20 payline slot game could have you trotting your way to victory. Gold Strike slots has a host of wild symbols and a three-level gold mine bonus feature, we can’t wait to get our teeth into!
How To Play Gold Strike Slots
- Choose your stake per line using the up and down arrows on the bottom left of the slot.
- Click the green SPIN button to get started.
- You can also use the AUTO PLAY and Gamble features along the bottom of the game screen.
Gold Strike Slots Features
- Wild Symbols: The Sheriff’s Badge is wild and substitutes for any symbols except the Dynamite scatter symbol.
- Lock ‘N’ Load: Any reel win will trigger the Lock ‘N’ Load feature. Your winning symbols will lock into place and the reels will spin until the total win can no longer improve.
- Tin Can Alley Bonus: When you get six or more Dynamite scatter symbols, the Tin Can Alley Bonus will be triggered. Choose one of the cans to reveal a cash prize.
- Lucky Strike Bonus: Triggered when you find the Lucky Strike symbol under your selected can in the Tin Alley Bonus.
- Gold Mine Bonus: Triggered when you find the Lucky Strike symbol in the Lucky Strike Bonus round. Choose one of the detonators to destroy the gold mine and collect your cash prize.
Gold Strike Slots Bonuses
Gold Strike slots is a very enjoyable slot game and it’s full of action! The Lock ‘N’ Load and Dynamite features will keep you on the edge of your seat as you search for that hidden treasure. Give it a go and see for yourself.