Who better to guide you through the gambling capital than Felix the cat! Our furry friend has the keys to some of the best casinos on the strip and he’d like to help you spin that wheel of luck! With fantastic graphics and a progressive jackpot at stake, we know you’ll love Cat in Vegas!
How To Play Cat in Vegas Slots
- Choose your line bet by clicking (+) and (-) below Line Bet.
- Paylines can be altered by clicking (+) and (-) below Lines.
- Click Spin to get the reels moving with your current selection of lines and line bets. Click Stop to end the spin and display your result.
Cat in Vegas Slots Features
- Cat in Vegas Slots Wheel of Luck: Every position on the wheel features a win multiplier. After you spin the wheel, your award will be the win multiplier from said position multiplied by your total bet. The Wheel of Luck feature ends when, after a spin, the needle points to an inactive position.
- The King Show Free Games: Players are awarded between 7 and 20 Free Games when the King Show symbol appears simultaneously on reels 2, 4 and 5 after a main game spin.
- Progressive Jackpot: This is a jackpot built up by all the casinos that offer the game. A small percentage of each bet is added to a common pot – giving players a fantastic opportunity to win big.
- Turbo Mode: When switched on, Turbo Mode speeds up the game by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Cat In Vegas Slots Bonus:
- To unlock this feature, click on CLICK TO START on the lower right-hand corner of the game interface. Click Continue to begin.
- You then need to pick slot machines for cash prizes. Each prize will be a multiple of the player’s total bet.
- To select a slot machine, simply click on it. Each of the machines awards a cash prize and gives you a chance of winning the jackpot prize.
- The bonus ends when all machines go out of order.